HERE < NOW < NEXT
2018 was a landmark year for City! In February our staff moved into the brand new offices at City Green as work progressed to get the rest of the building ready for the church to move in.
10 June 2018 was a day we’ll never forget as we held out very first gatherings at City Green! This move was made possible through the faithfulness of hundreds of generous givers which enabled us to make the move with no loans, and with no debt!
Mid-2018 until now saw improvements and additions to Phase 1. Amongst others these included:
* Campus – The internal access road, extensive landscaping throughout the property, purchase & installation of a generator, paving & landscaping of kids area.
* Building – Stormwater drainage, painting of main roof, installation of first floor deck, continual upgrade of gathering space.
We are now ready to commence with Phase 2A. Phase 2 will see us moving into our ultimate goal, a new auditorium. Phase 2A will prepare the way for this, simultaneously serving us in our current building.
Phase 2A will include:
* Expansion of City Kids facilities
* Completion of detailed designs for main auditorium
* Completion of Pritchard Street entrance
* Water connection and internal reticulation
* New sewer line and connection
* Upgrading of lower services block including ablutions and kitchen
* Acquisition and conversion of 45 containers
* Council Bulk Services Contribution
GIFT DAY 2019 TARGET: R2,4 MILLION
- Once-off gift amount
- Committing to a monthly gift amount for a determined period of time
- Combination of once-off and monthly giving
- Donating 1, 2, 3 or more containers for the building
- Giving or donating specific resources
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like more details.
Building Project Banking Details
God First Building
FNB, 6234 806 0914
Melrose Arch, 254 405
Please reference with your name & surname in order for us to match your deposit with your pledge.
God First City Church Banking Details
God First City
FNB, 6234 804 2425
Melrose Arch: 254 405